Position Title: LPN/RN
Minimum Qualifications: NH LPN or RN license and meeting all licensing standards, and experience working with individuals with individuals having a disability and medical needs. A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance are also required.
Supervised By: Executive Director & Residential Service Manager
Compensation: Salary Schedule
Working Hours: Flexible hours as needed by clients receiving nursing services. Could involve weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality LRN/RN services, including medication distribution as per the client’s Individual Service Plan.
- Review and sign-off on Health Care Plans.
- Review monthly nursing documentation for residential clients, which include, when applicable:
- Administration Records (MARs)
- Utilization of PRN's
- Nursing Notes
- Review and make recommendations on the current systems in place and when necessary, implement systems that will improve the quality of the ELADC Nursing staff.
- Consult with LPN and ISP teams as necessary.
- Review quarterly site visits done by the Pharmacist Consultant as required by the Board of Pharmacy and following through with any recommendations made.
- Review policies and make recommendations as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as agreed upon.
Skills and Abilities
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to use logical thinking to solve problems.
- Ability to read written language, doctors reports and understand prescriptions and side
- Ability to provide effective written and verbal instruction and provide comprehensive written reports.
- It is necessary to possess verbal and auditory skills.
The major activity of the job is carried out in the following: 90% indoors, 10% outdoors. Subject to change based on the client's needs.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Principal duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.